Tuesday 29 May 2012

Sad and also exciting news

Today sees my very last ever post with Try it on Tuesday.
A sad day as Michelle and I started the challenge 3 years ago this month however life moves on and throws up new challenges and opportunities so we have had to prioritise our time for family and crafting.
Do stop by the blog to see our farewell post here
I do hope you will continue to play along with the exciting themes the team have planned starting next week.

So what am I up to?
Well Michelle and I have been busy teaching this year and one of the places is the Craft Range at Burnley.  An excellent teaching studio, so comfortable for tutors and students alike we have shared some lovely classes with some fabulous folks.
The Craft Range have (and we are a little excited about it) asked us to be part of their summer event on 23rd June - I am particularly excited to be able to meet Rosemary Merry.  As I began scrapbooking first with my papercrafting she was of course one of my first influences and I greatly admire her.
So do come along if you can, say hello and join in the fun.


 




Have a great Tuesday x
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Good grief...those 3 years have just flown by! I think Try it on Tuesdays was one of the first challenges I joined. Good luck with all your other ventures :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.