Tuesday 15 May 2012

2 weeks - really???

Cant believe I haven't posted for 2 whole weeks - my goodness someone must have stolen a few days surely???
I have been mega busy it has to be said with workshops, a hen party and a craft retreat oh and that little thing called a job the days have flown by.
I do have some pictures of projects we did at the weekend but I will save them for another day I do want to share some feedback though.  Emma and I worked hard to cover all eventualities this weekend and hoped that we had managed to do so after all folks were paying for their stay - with £100 worth of stampin up products in their goody bag they got off to a good start and the rest well we just had to hope it was fun and friendly.
Here is a blog post from one of the retreaters - someone I had never met before and definitely hope to meet again - the larger than life Sebastian.  Please stop by his blog and take a peep - he has just opened a digi store too with his own designs which are fab click on the shop link to take you there. 
Back tomorrow with some pictures of my own x
Hope you have a great day x

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful Janet! The setting for your retreat is awesome!!
    And what a lovely friend you've made in Sebastian.....:)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Janet...sounds like you need to take a deep breath, a large bubble bath and a slow glass of wine :D Glad your having fun :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.