Sunday 20 May 2012

a few cards from the retreat

Last weeks Stampin Up retreat was fab.  Emma and I had planned projects for the whole weekend based around the goodies everyone got in their stash bag.  We ordered all the stock during sale-a-bration so folks had a free stamp set and free papers to boost the stash.  I loved those papers sooooo much and think this stamp set is just amazing!
Here are a few cards I made for inspiration between classes.

 this shows off the main image of the sale-a-bration stamp set perfectly - I used the stampin write pens to colour the stamp, a little huff then stamp.  Crumb cake ink around the edges for a vintage style look.
 Similar again here but introducing different papers and the luscious seam binding that is sooo gorgeous - this colour is Pear Pizazz
A different stamp from the same stamp set and the beautiful crochet trim.  I don't suppose you have noticed those stunning vintage brads have you? They are gorgeous.

Fancy ordering some stampin up goodies? Sadly the papers and stamp sets are no longer available but the ribbon, seam binding, crochet trim and brads are all from the current catalogue. Drop Emma a line here. Super service and top quality a guarantee!
Have a great Sunday x
Janet

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Janet.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are stunning, Janet! I love them all. Gorgeous choice of colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards Janet and YEAH I had a SUPER time, and met some lovely people. Thanks again for sharing your talents and ideas with us all.
    Hugs Fi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.