Wednesday 8 August 2012

something different for me....


A few weeks ago we played with bleach at Stamping club experimenting with different cardstock so see what gave the best results - our findings were that Stampin up card gives an excellent results with perfect fadeout bleaching.
Its good to revisit old techniques and introduce new folks to them.  The following week I went to the card club at the local shop only to find the smell of bleach wafting around as 2 of the Friday ladies continued with their experiments.  Some stunning cards were produced and I finally got round to finishing this sample today. I adore this Lily stamp - Lillies mean a lot to me so I always find them beautiful.

Not wishing to scare anyone but did you know there are only 139 days till Christmas? I was playing last night and have added my efforts to my Christmas blog here

Thanks for visiting hope you have a great day x
Janet

5 comments:

  1. That is an amazing technique..have fancied trying it for ages :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and fabulous technique. I also love your embossed creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunning card Janet...what a fabulous stamp.
    I've tried bleaching but only on small images...I love the effect you've managed here.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I've made four Christmas cards, two tags and an ATC.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't remind me of Christmas! We haven't had summer yet........ Great bleaching technique Clarky - beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.