Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Christmas in July !

For the last 2 years I have run Christmas card classes at home - 2 sessions twice a month making 2 cards a session.  This year I decided to have 3 card making days making more cards so we are even more ahead for the Christmas season.
On Friday the 2nd of my days is happening - in this heatwave !
We play a stamp a stack game working in pairs each person makes 2 cards of that design - that way there is no waiting for supplies just heads down and craft - its a very quiet workshop !!
In the afternoon we will be making a gift but I will save that for another day.

 This is one of my Fav SU stamp sets - usually I use it with browns and a distressed look but I love the fresh look of it with this pinky red embossing powder.
 Oh I waited 3 years to get this reindeer die buying it second hand - I love how it works so well with co-ordinations cardstock.
 Another lovely stamp set by SU this santa is adorable - this is introducing the ladies to using distress ink and how fabulously easy it is to get that sepia look.
 Punch magic - need say no more !
 This is delightfully simple but I love how the fresh and claen papers work so well together
and a bit of clever embossing teamed with punches - SU have a fab range of EF !

So thats what I have been doing today! My posts are still hit and miss due to scrapbooking every spare minute for my SILs birthday scrapbook which I cannot share as yet - only 22 pages to go !
Hope you are managing to stay cool in this heat .
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

3 comments:

  1. Love these excited.com hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Janet, loving this new look you are so good, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.