Friday 27 November 2009

Going AWOL and early Christmas

Am off to the last craft retreat this year and we are celebrating Christmas with some of the most fabby people I know. Arrive today craft and get the place Christmassy, Saturday stay in our Jim Jams all day and craft, chat and giggle - maybe sing a long to christmas music then hit the mulled wine! Sunday craft till 1 then have Christmas dinner, secret santa, crackers and fun before heading back home by 6.

Hopefully I will have lots to show when I get back. Hope your weekend is as good as I know mine to be :0)

Happy Christmas! Janet

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time. Sounds absolute bliss, lol!
    Hugs
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds fantastic, Janet. Have a great time.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds great, look forward to seeing your pictures. Have a great time. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.