Wednesday 4 November 2009

More of those stamps


From another of the stampers anonoymous sets - this is another jolly Santa. Again much use of distress inks and archival inks to get a collaged, layered feel and stickles for the holly berries for a touch of sparkle. Havent made this into a card as Im working on an idea of a festive banner so maybe it will end up with that!

Another sleepy day for me - think Im catching up on all I missed last week when i couldnt sleep as I couldnt breathe properly! Off for a hair cut tomorrow see if my mop can be tamed - Its sure to be wet and windy though so I will still look like a walking hay stack by the time I get home LOL

Janet xx

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Janet, even more so in real life, such a rich finish to them. Love your gladrags design too - great idea. Good to see you looking a bit better today.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow loving these really brilliant love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Janet, you'll be busy if you are going to make a banner. A lovely idea, you'll be glad you started it early!

    I had a hay stack done today, better take your brolly tomorrow!!

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww babe sorry to hear that, hope it doesnt mean we will see less of you..?? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.