Saturday 7 November 2009

Some Kanban quickies


Im lucky to live near enough to the Kanban outlet to stock up on good quality card (when I can get a lift with my craft buddies that is!) I picked up this sheet of santa images. I think they are usually foiled and die cut but this was just a sheet to cut out. Ive used the nestabilities to cut them out and k&Co papers for matting and layering. Quick cards but I do like the images very much. ive added the Christmas ticket sentiment which is a magnolia stamp - really like ticket stamps although i dont think Im that brilliant at using them.


Think thats my creativity for today LOL
Have a brilliant Saturday x Janet

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, yes you are lucky living nea the Kanban outlet. Lovely images and lovely card.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your cards Thanks for the inspiration Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this image great cards too love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Janet. Super images. I too thank you for the inspiration - had run out of creativity after 8 cards (only another 50 to go lol!)
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.