Wednesday 25 November 2009

and so they are wrapped


Here is the first Christmas gift I have wrapped this year. Most of my pressies will get this treatment that is of course if they will fit in a bag lol. I just bought some paper bags from ebay so i could decorate and stamp on them to my hearts content after all the pleasure is all in the giving and in this case the presentation! Stamp is by Stampers anonymous, ribbon and buttons from stash, flowers craft work cards and tag is by K and Co.
Hope your day has been great x Janet

6 comments:

  1. oh this is great hun fab idea too hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea. Love the stamp
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Jan, you will not believe me when I say that I ordered 100 brown bags from ebay on Monday with this idea in mind.....well you know what they say about great minds....we won't mention fools....LOL.

    I am off to look at the tutorial for your candle holder, hope you don't mind me stealing your idea.....I just liked it so much..Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. janet thats lovely.your panicking me tho cos i havent even started my shopping yet or made any cards!!!!im really going to have to get a move on
    debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Janet. Fancy making your own wrapping too, you are one dedicated crafter.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.