Tuesday 29 November 2011

Back to it but here is a little something I made

What I love about the craft retreats is I get to play making things for no particular reason at all - just because I want to! Here is the start of something I have had in my head for a while.
This is part one of my 4 seasons of Molly and George! - quite obviously this is the winter scene. This little wooden frames are available at any stores who do altered stuff - the aperture is 11cm square and is perfect for creating little scenes.
Images are of course Molly Blooms
Coloured with promarkers
Papers are by SEI and are from last year

I had such fun making these and of course have also made Spring, Autumn and Summer too which I will share with you later this week.
Today I should have been showing an altered bean can for the Try it on Tuesday challenge - however I forgot to take one with me to alter and am back to work today!
Do stop by the challenge though as my team mates have ever come up with some stunning designs to inspire you!

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Janet - can't wait to see the others in the series.
    And what fun..crafting for no particular reason...bliss!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This plaque is beautiful Janet, can't wait to see the other 3 seasons :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. As your previous two comments - Janet I can't wait to see the next three. Kind regards Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its gorgeous Janet, they will look a wonderful set altogether.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even better in real life Janet. I wonder how many posts it will take you to show everything you made this weekend?
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red button is not getting any prominance on red bow. you could have used some other colour.
    valentine gifts pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Janet, hope you enjoyed yourself but I'm sure you did. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a another beautiful project love it, these Mollys are additive. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...another AMAZING creation! these frame creations are stunning chickie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.