Tuesday 1 November 2011

The stamp man swaps - Fireworks

Well this was a challenge! However once I began I really enjoyed it and am pleased with the results. Firstly I punched a circle and used it as a mask whilst I brushed on chipped sapphire distress ink. Smooched a little over the moon to give a hazy look the dried if off with the heat gun. Next I stamped the trees using the Christmas tree from the Stamper anonymous stamp set Just believe and embossed them in midnight teal embossing powder. This has a really lush shine - so I did the edges too! I created the fireworks from tiny dots of sakura pens - lots of colours overlapping each other - I did the same on the moon one too - look how different it actually looks! So there we have it -I am excited about creating more now!
All products are available at the stamp man - do stop by the atc blog as my matey Angela has some stunners on show too.
For my Try it on Tuesday project stop by here

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I love the fireworks you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Janet....some fabulous effects there.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupendous. Your fireworks are stunning. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dynamic fireworks Janet - it looks really good. Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.