Thursday 10 November 2011

Struggling a bit........

with the old MoJo. Not been feeling myself for a while now so am waiting for some test results to come back and I think its sapped me of creativity! Still when I force myself to create I seem to manage something at least and this is this weeks offering. Over on Docrafts we have a monthly friendship swap where we exchange atcs with a partner. This is mine for November. I have used a new stamp set I bought from Running with scissors which I think is by prima. The friendship quote is from ebay years ago and I love my corrugated card at the moment! I hope my partner maria likes it x
Hope your creativity is flowing so much easier than mine x
Janet

7 comments:

  1. We all have those times Janet - I usually find inspiration deserts me just when I have a free day I can spend just crafting!! Hope the tests come through quickly with positive news and you are back to your usual self in double quick time! Sending you a big hug, Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather, Janet. I hope things pick up for you soon. This dismal weather doesn't help does it.
    Your partner will love her atc, it's a real beauty.
    Take care of yourself.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo beautiful Janet!! Maybe you should make something similar for yourself, to remind yourself how special you are :D I know waiting for results is stressful, but they will arrive whether you worry or not! So why worry? :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Janet, I'm sorry to hear your mojo is missing, hopefully you'll get back to your self when you've got the test results out of the way and sorted. Will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

    Hugs as always

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you're not feeling too good Janet - sending (((hugs))) and ***sparkles***.
    Love the ATC.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you start feeling better soon Janet.

    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the mojo returns for Sunday........ I recognise the rose flower!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.