Wednesday 30 November 2011

Try it on Tuesday and something else I did at the weekend

Remembered that I did alter a tin after all this weekend! a cyber buddy sent me stuff in this tin which was a mini drinks tin. I decided I would alter/ decorate it and send it back full of chocs as a thank you so here it is.
and a side view where you can see the lush garden string from poundland - its getting everywhere this year!
So do stop by Try it on Tuesday where tins are being altered and displayed proudly but my teamies xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow great tin Janet and you'll get a lot of loverly chocies in it. Yum yum. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project, it additive this tin covering, maybe a Thursday project. Take care Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh..what a scrumptious altered tin! lovin that pp..and the yummy embellies..especially that flower! and oh..what a fabulous sentiment! awesome work as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.