Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Try it on Tuesday and something else I did at the weekend

Remembered that I did alter a tin after all this weekend! a cyber buddy sent me stuff in this tin which was a mini drinks tin. I decided I would alter/ decorate it and send it back full of chocs as a thank you so here it is.
and a side view where you can see the lush garden string from poundland - its getting everywhere this year!
So do stop by Try it on Tuesday where tins are being altered and displayed proudly but my teamies xx


  1. Wow great tin Janet and you'll get a lot of loverly chocies in it. Yum yum. xx

  2. Beautiful project, it additive this tin covering, maybe a Thursday project. Take care Bee

  3. oh..what a scrumptious altered tin! lovin that pp..and the yummy embellies..especially that flower! and oh..what a fabulous sentiment! awesome work as always!


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.