Monday 7 November 2011

Poppy day prize candy winner

Hi folks sorry I am late with this post - its been a helluva week work wise which has left no time for me to even add ink to a stamp in my free time! so after adding the names to a hat (ok more like a plastic bowl) last night, my hubby has drawn out.................

Susie J

well done Susie - hope you like the prize.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed - I do wish there was more to give away but I know we are lucky to have this!
Drop me an email Susie with your addy and it will be in the post asap xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Janet - some lovely news in a difficult week.
    It was a pleasure to make the cards for such a good cause.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats Susie :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet...I've lost your email address!
    Help!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love
    This is beautiful! And tha's what you make when you're mojoless?
    Amazin!!!! Hope those results come back soon for you.
    Hugs x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. sending you huge (((MMMWWWAAAASSSS)) Congratulations to Susie J

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.