Wednesday 16 November 2011

Finishing off

I have got around to finally finishing off a few little projects that have been in my head a while. I plan to make more of these at The Claxby weekend 25th - 28th November. I think they make gorgeous stocking filler or token gifts.
Its a tealight card. the papers are from my sale stash from last January and I have been itching to use some new papers for a while so perfect excuse. Of course the snowman is a TH sissix die and the tag behind is one of the atc embossing folders. All teamed with my favourite brushed corderoy distress ink.
And the tealights were a bargain at Lidl - 24 for £1.99 - they are vanilla fragranced and really smell gorgeous. This was such fun. I followed the instructions from Februarys crafts stamper issue - Debbie Dolphins mens gift but i am sure you can also find these around on the net x

This also fits with the Truly scrumptious last challenge for 2011 which is pearls and or vintage Christmas
Back to work today but after tomorrow I have 4 very precious days off - I can't wait!
Happy Wednesday folks x
Janet

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful little gift Janet. Enjoy your days off. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one awesome project !!! Fabulous :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Janet, I love those papers, and what a brilliant idea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.