Tuesday 2 October 2012

New babies

Are always a time for excitement so when I found out my sons pal was expecting a baby I offered to make the birth announcements as a gift.

 This cute washing line was perfect although it has been removed from the block so I cannot remember the company!
 coloured with promarkers and teamed with some craft creations papers I added this sentiment by Whimsey stamps.
 this is inside the card just waiting for those all important details.
I batch made 20!  baby is obviously a boy and due date is on Friday so good job I finished them quick!

Hope your day has been fun and full of craft xx
Janet

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous, Janet. i love the washing line.
    Hope all goes well and baby arrives safely.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous. Love the little washing line. Jenx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.