Monday 29 October 2012

Halloween mini book

 My pal Georgina is a huge fan of Halloween well actually the supernatural because she includes fairies, angels,vampires and witches in her interests.  She has a corner of her home as a witchy place.
When I saw these papers I just knew I wanted to make her a mini album that she could add to herself too. So I know she has received it by now so I can share 





Certainly not everyones cup of tea but I had fun making it and I just know she will love it too!

Happy Halloween everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Hiya jan
    Wow fab mini book (love making these).
    I bought those papers the day I did the workshop with you at ST.
    The paper with the bookshelf on was my favorite and I loved the bunting with the rat on (I am a "Rat" fan, not everyone likes them, but i had two as pets and they were the most gorgeous pets ever, so funny, very clean and just so family friendly, so when I saw rats on papers,,,, well I just had to have 'em.
    I hope you will do a mini book workshop i can come to one day!! Hint hint.
    Take care. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Georgina likes it too...must be something to do with the name lol. Great job Janet :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Halloween book. I know Georgina will treasure and love it.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky am i to have a wonderful friend who makes me things like this, i was over the moon,not on my broomstick sadly,lol,thanks Janet, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohwwwwwwwwwwww sooo cute! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fantastic, bet your friend loved it.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.