Thursday 25 October 2012

Baby girls

 I have a Christening ahead of an old family friends new baby but lack the sentiments for a religious card so I have had a play with a Mo Manning stamp which I adore.
Then added a sentiment from a whimsy set I bought a few weeks ago.
The lush papers are by Echo Park and come in a 6x6 pad called victoria garden - I love the papers and seem to be in a vintagey mood of late as everything seems to be going that way!
I loved making it and hope they love it too - the baby is called Alyssa which is a beautiful name and she is a lovely red head just like her gorgeous Mum so my baby fairy is a red head too!
It just so happens this fits Mos challenge this week too being Cute and cuddly!

Life at the Clarke house is ticking along.  Hubby is managing with his little job and business is picking up for his music performances too.  I'm just glad there is some harmony for a while.  Looking forward to the weekend for get togethers with family and with a couple of days off next week I hope to get my Christmas baking almost done.  I have had more orders for cakes this week despite the sample being a gone wrong one (I forgot to put the baking powder in!). The kitchen will smell Christmassy which is just as well as I have some card classes to prepare with lots of Christmas crafty ingredients too!
Hope your weekend is looking great.
Thanks for stopping by 
Janet x

7 comments:

  1. Hiya Janet
    Hope I find you well. nice to see your gorgeous card.
    Mo's images are a favorite of mine, donr lots of Christmas cards with her images.
    Love this little one and the card base and colours you have used are lovely.
    Take care. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just superb glorious card hunnie i love the pink...of course lol!!! im a pink girk at heart...adorable card in every way hugs sassyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Janet, love that image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is such an adorable cute card. Love this image for a Christening and the papers are absolutely beautiful.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil this week!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 'gone wrong cake' was a hit though Janet!!!! You got another order from it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Janet what an adorable card I love the shape and the soft colours you have used well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.