Sunday 21 October 2012

Cutsie Halloween

 I do love playing with Halloween and its always a good opportunity to do something different.  Here I have teamed old papers with new Darcie stamps which are such good value for money!
a few bats sent to me by my lovely pal Georgina and the fab Tim Holtz tree and the card is complete.
More Halloween to come as I am playing with a mini book with those lush papers by Echo Park.

This card fits in with the following challenges at
Fashionable Stamping Challenge
Stamping for the weekend
Live and Love Crafts
Thanks for visiting today x
Janet x

7 comments:

  1. Not just cute, beautiful composition too :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet
    This is a wonderful card, she is rather cute.
    Thank you for sharing with us at FSC this fortnight.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet, loving your cute side of Halloween. Its a fabulous card, thank you for sharing it with us at FSC this fortnight.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your enchanting Halloween Card Janet, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely Halloween card, love the bats. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful halloween card, Janet! Love the cute image and the spooky style! Thanks for joining us at the LLC challenge. Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet,
    Very sweet Halloween card, I agree that tree die is fab and creates a very spooky effect. Thanks for joining LLC for our October challenge (sorry I'm so late commenting) - hope to see you again this month!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.