Tuesday 16 October 2012

Its been a whole week


But honestly I have not been idle!
Last week saw Michelle and I teach 2 different classes each in the same day totalling 4 classes.  Twas fun from the teaching perspective but we had enormous fun with the ladies we taught.  Lots of giggling as well as lots of learning.

 Today saw me manage a rare playday at the local shop with some seriously talented crafters.  I played away making a cotton bobbin wreath with Halloween papers by Echo Park.
 The addition of TH bats and sparkly spiders and I am pleased with how it turned out despite its fiddly coming together.
I loved the papers so much i made a card to match with a much bigger spider this time.  All the work is done for you with the papers - its just assembly really once the idea pops into your head!

These are for my Niece and Nephew who always have a Halloween party.  They should have quite a collection of decorations I have made over the years for them.

I managed 2 more cards too and the beginnings of a mini book but I will save them for another day.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have had crafty filled days too xx
Janet x

4 comments:

  1. Janet I love the wreath, I bought some wooden bobbins with no idea why,so I may steal your idea, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a really clever idea!!...and the card is awesome! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW my friend these are soooooo great,of course i dont like halloween much lol, nothing surprises me with you you are so talented,luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really clever and such a novel idea to have on your door at halloween. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.