Monday 8 October 2012

Party Party Party!

 This weekend was one long party.  My youngest turned 17 on Saturday and my Sis had a birthday party on Saturday for her 35th.  This is my Sis with a gorgeous birthday cake made by the young man in the picture Liam, Michelles son. (Midnight crafter) the cake pops were made by another crafty chum Debs - I am surrounded by the most talented folks!
 and look who made it home.  My Youngest son James and his gorgeous Girlfriend Christie
 Which made his sisters day !
 Here is the party girl rockin for all she is worth
 and boogying  with Liam
 My Mum and Sister
and the folks left at the very end.  Bradley in front was the DJ and did an amazing job!

A fun and exhausting weekend.
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great party. Lovely photos. Jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you had an amazing weekend!!!! Loving your sister rocking out - she's obviously thoroughly enjoying the music!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.