Thursday 5 February 2009

And theres more......


Catching up with my atc swaps heres my Pif (pass it forward)for Feb. The brief was it must have the word love on it. Love stamp from Dove craft. Papers left from a kit but think its a pink petticoat cd. Ribbon from stash, red and black paper from kanban basic grey and papermainia brads.

Hope my docraft buddies dont mind my cardmaking bits and bobs spilling over! The next one is for Evey my friendship swap buddy for February. Stamped image from Alota, coloured with promarkers, sentiment stampin up, punch woodware and ribbon from stash. Hope she likes that Ive added her name to the envelope too! If you squint you might see it LOL

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.