Saturday 7 February 2009

Braks



Was busy making Braks - birthday random acts of kindness - yesterday for pals on the docrafts site. The cat stamp is from pink gem designs, sentiment from stampin up coloured with a mix of distress inks and promarkers. Brads are from basic grey. The purple tag is almost atc size and is for a lovely cheeky lady from the docrafts site who I have met several times. Hope we are meeting up on Thursday next week to meet the fabulous Tim Holtz! inked background then over stamped with blondemoments time flies, Butterfly stamped onto blonde moments paper button and brad recycled from a birthday card and ribbon from stash.

Had crafty pals round yesterday to play so we had a laugh, giggle and lots of chatter. These days so help what did I do before I found me crafty mates? watched too much TV - which I hardly do at all these days.
Thanks for stopping by x and for your encouraging comments x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.