Tuesday 3 February 2009

Technology!

Sorry for lack of posting our computer gave up last Friday so I am only able to access mums so cannot upload pics. Hopefully we will be back up and running by the weekend.
Had a super day with Elaine and Michelle and another lady (sorry cant remember your name!) at Embsay crafts. A card making club which elaine is co-ordinating. I managed to do 48 wedding invites for a colleague only another 52 to go! Will upload a pic when I can - they are very simple but that was the brief and after 4/5 prototypes this is the one they chose. I quite enjoyed doing them!
Hope all is well with you
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Well done you on your invites.. look forward to seeing them hopefully in the near future if your tech problem gets resolved.

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.