Friday 20 February 2009

A new card


commisioned by Babs at work - instructions 40th birthday female.

I have inked a piece of white card with shabby shutters and dried marigold distress ink pads applied with cut and dry foam. Over stamped with peeled paint with a blonde moment background stamp (I know you are yawning at yet another BM product but I just luv `em!) Faux stitching around the edges lime and orange ribbon from stash. Mounted onto lime green card. BM (yawn again) dotty flower embossed on to one of the spring fling papers from - yep BM. Embossed with Mango embossing powder that is just lush and sorry it is yet again a BM product! Scallop punch by BM - no only joking its stampin up I love this punch too! and sentiment by I think pink petticoat. Again inked with dried marigold. I like it hope she does too!
By the way if you are short of ranger products and would like some more pop over to www.thestampman.co.uk he has 20% his stock at the mo so buy 4 distress ink pads and get one free! free p&p over a tenner too. No connection but a happy customer :0)