Tuesday 24 February 2009

Colour create challenge pink and grey


I have been to Grassington today with my crafty buddies Elaine and Michelle testing out a venue for our upcoming retreat. a fantastic art studio located a spit away from the village. A few little hiccups to iron out then we should be raring to got by the 6th March. It will be fab to see our crafty buddies from far away and catch up with their current loves in the crafty sense! Anyway once we got down to crafting this was my first mission. Image high hopes, grey background paper is from the BM suet Pudding range (had to get a bit in somewhere lol) I have used a pricking template and stitched around the edge in pink then inked my edges with worn lipstick distress ink pad. Pale pink and grey card from stash but likely to be Kanban! Sentiment pink petticoat. Faux stitching added to edge of image and the circles with the sentiment. Ribbon also from stash. I have coloured the image in using promarkers. the 3 little buttons are from Papermania and I have just added grey DMC thread as an extra detail. Hope your day has been fun x Click on the colour create blinkie to find out more about this challenge.

14 comments:

  1. Hope Ive managed to cure the problem folks thanks for the emails Yvonne and Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Janet, those bunnies are definitely very cute and cuddly!
    Thanks for joining us this week at CC! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Janet and was even lovlier in real life! Am just settling down to make a card for this challenge though not been too creative today. Great to see you both, you make me smile.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card as usual. The colours are a little easier in the colour challenge this week. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!
    (Grassington is a lovely place...have been to the Dickensian thingies in November.... wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the bunnies. Pop over to my place I've left something there for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Re Award. Just copy to your sidebar and then pass it on to whoever you choose.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the image. Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A little something on my blog for you
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janet, Lovely card - where did you get your promarkers from? Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have bought all my promarkers from my local art shop but I beleive silly monkey crafts are a good online stockist too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tried to access you direct Jo but couldnt. Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Janet, Yes I have got a blog but my computer has died now!! I will e mail you the link as soon as I'm up and running again. Thanks for the info on promarkers - I feel a spending spree coming on! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.