Thursday 5 February 2009

At last!


New computer up and running. Just hope my hard drive can be rescued from the other one as I have all my downloads on it!!! Will be very sad if I have to loose my pink petticoat rounds. Anyway heres my colour challenge offering my very first ever challenge. Click on the colour challenge blinkie to find out about it. I also followed a sketch from another challenge - however forgot to make a note of which one it was duhhhh. So Ive used bazill card in chocolate and lime. Paper Im not sure about as came from stash. Ribbon and stamped image from papermania and sentiment the freebie stamp from Febs cardmaking and papercraft. The punch is of course the doily edge Martha stewart punch.

Heres another I played with this morning. Tilda image, Basic grey ambrosia papers and ribbon from stash.

5 comments:

  1. I so love that punch - it's on my wish list!
    great cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards. Love your use of the colours and that heart is glorious.
    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Love the brazill card and your use of the colours. Thanks for joining the first Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are absolutely beasutiful, love the ribbon on both of them,
    Thank you so much for joining the colour create challenge,
    Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards! I love the design of the first one and the ribbon is so beautiful. Gorgeous Tilda and colouring on the second card. So glad that your first challenge card is for Colour Create. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.