Monday 26 April 2010

Time ATC swap

I belong to a private forum where buddies that I have made through crafting hang out. This month I have set them an atc challenge called TIME. So here are my 3 atcs awaiting swaps.
I started off with the same background of distress inks wild honey and tumbled glass - Yes I got The Stampmans brilliant deal of £50 for all 12 - Thanks Ian :0) I added the inks with cut and dry foam then added splashed water for the faux bleached look and then dried it off afer 30 sec or so. I used wild honey to stamp the background then arhival block for the words. The stamps are all paperartsy.

The clocks are from the Stampman too.


As are the lovely letter brads on this last one. Can't remember where I got the screw brads from but they seemed to work well here.
Huge thanks for all your good wishes. I am feeling much better now and ready to face the challenges ahead. Honestly the journalling helped enormously you should give it a go!
Hope the week has begun well for you x
Happy Monday Janet x

4 comments:

  1. loving them C.J. especially the last one, great stuff and the atc on my blog is the one i started, didn't turn out too bad eh?, luv georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are georgeous. Just loving all those muted colours and the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet they are great! Gorgoeous backgrounds - I NEED that tumbled glass DI! I love the stamps (I have them too!) Glad you're feeling better...journaling IS therapeutic isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm yummy fabulous acts just love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.