Wednesday 14 April 2010

WOYWW

Here we are at Wednesday again already I must be getting old as time really seems to fly by these days. Another WOYWW picture. Here is my project for tonight. Stamping these journalling stmps onto kraft card to use in my National Scrapbooking day project. I bought these stamps from The Craft Emporium and think they are brilliant for allsorts of journalling but specifically for the 2 main mini book projects I have got in mind for my craft group this year.
Last week I had comments about the pictures I have hanging from my shelves. I put the nails up mainly to hold things for inspiration or my favourite atcs of the moment etc but like most of the house I have also hung pictures of those I love to have around me. So from Right to left - the image is from a little mini tutorial Katy gave me almost 2 years ago with prisma pencils - got some, tried them but couldnt get on with them but the pic reminds me about shading and I aspire to do it one day! Next is my eldest son Tom - this was taken about 5 years ago now but I love that "trying to look thoughful pose" and even though he is 22 hes still my baby xx Next picture is from 3 years ago on National Scrapbooking day. we were making an envelope mini book using vellum envelopes it was fiddly but fun. The next photo is of my Pals Elaine and Jo. A treasured pic since Jo moved to Aus almost 2 years ago now.


continuing from the right the tickets that inspired me to make the journalling tags in Kraft card - really like the look so these were there to remind me to do them. Next on is a pic of my daughter Meghan - again its 3 years ago now the baby of the family is growing up. This is when she used to craft alongside me now she does more sketching and computer graphics rather than papercrafting. Like this Next to that is a fab tag atc from Carol V on the docraft forum. I like the whole composition of the atc and also the fact it is black and white - thats an inspiration piece! Then I have some screw brads - not sure why they are hung there LOL. then a pic of my Middle son James again about 3 years old the pic. He's now a Man a scary thought LOL. Just missing off the pic is a photo of my neice and nephew. Not sure their parents would like them on the internet so to be on the safe side I have left them out of the pic.
You can also see my new stamp storage with the files - Im hoping to keep them tider and accesible - see how long that lasts LOL. So there we ahve it! Im off for a nosey at your work desks now LOL!

6 comments:

  1. Those journalling stamps look great and I love kraft card! I love your bits and pieces that you have hung up they are lovely and your daughters drawing is very good, grow up quick don't they! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk looks well organized and thanks for sharing your photo's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the stamps. thanks for visiting my desk. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice desk, lots of lovely bits and pieces there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jars look great with the ribbons in, very colourful,great pic of the horse. very organised looking.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice & organised ;-)
    thanks for visiting my desk.
    Cathy, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.