Saturday 5 December 2009

And so heres the bauble


I really dont know how Bee finds such treasures but this was her challenge to us last weekend. To decorate this empty bauble which separates so you can add inside too. We all made one then decorated the tree with them. After Christmas lunch before we all left, we swapped them about and this is what I got in the lucky dip! Made be the lovely Joanne it has gorgeous snowflakes on the inside of the bauble. I love it! A really special reminder of a fabulous weekend to go on the tree every year!

Thanks Bee for the lovely challenge it was fab!
Janet x

3 comments:

  1. Great challenge Janet and what lovely baubles! Well done.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Janet

    ooooooooooooh this is so gorgeous, love this idea to make your own, hmmmm too late for me this year.

    Your blogs birthday is the same day as my daughters lol.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is gojus what a beautiful designxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.