Saturday 12 December 2009

Another pressie


This is for a colleague at work Jacci - she is responsible for introducing me to papercrafting 5 years ago and buys me the most lavish gifts. Last year I got a bind it all with lots of accessories! Now I just cannot compete with that so this year have made gifts for her and this is one of them. The bag pattern is by Amy Butler and was the most expensive bit of the bag! The material I bought from the local fent shop for a fiver. I did however spend the best part of Thursday with Midnight crafter making the bag. We both made one and are really pleased with the results - i will def make another. The only thing I dont like is that I have used stiffener between the layers - I bought the best stuff (cost nearly as much as the material)but its a bit too stiff for my liking! Still I hope she likes it - she loves bags and has lots of them. Im safe to post on here as she has no internet access at home so could only look at work and seeing as the CC deem this a social networking site it cannot be accessed!
Have got a busy two weeks up to Christmas at work so I apologize in advance for my absence of blogging - there will of couse be my TT entries but possibly very little else! Have fun folks x Janet

6 comments:

  1. this is the third try to post a comment. lovely bag well done. Debbie bought this pattern on our last crafting day at embsay so hopefully we will make them it as some point. Bee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of these!!! See you soon, Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, what a gorgeous bag, I love it. I think you might start getting orders, you'll have to set up a production line lol. Don't work too hard! Love and hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is totally gorjus love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Bag Janet, I want one....LOL. you are so very talented....a Bind it All, I want one....LOL, that is now at the top of my wish list........hope Santa has got my letter..thank you so much for my Card Janet, it came today, or should I say yesterday, I will treasure it forever.....Love your TT buddy, Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet, this is fantastic. I've been wanting to make a bag for ages so am very envious of what you've created, your friend will absolutely love it.
    Don't work too hard.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.