Friday 4 December 2009

and now to the bag


I cant tell you how long Ive been waiting to make this bag and I have finally got the nesties at the perfect size Hurrah! I saw it hereMine is done with Brenda Pinnock papers, Papermania and blonde moments stamps. Really enjoyed doing it and love this result. All edges inked with Fired Brick distress inks.

The stamp on the back is sooo perfect and is made by Magnolia.
Hope you like :0)

Tomorrow I will share baubles and secret santa gifts from last weekend with you then on Sunday we have a Brilliant blog hop starting at Tuesday Taggers so be sure to hop along with us as we have fabby prizes to give away xx Janet

3 comments:

  1. Goodness you've been busy while I've been away Janet. There's some great stuff here. I love your Nestie bag and your lunch at Salts caught my eye. I love it there. Hubby works just down the road so this is a regular haunt of ours!!! Did you have the Salts Burger?!!!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lovely,lovely project Janet.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.