Thursday 3 December 2009

Another lumi thingy


Made for a gift so I wont talk too much about that. Used plain red card, detail embossing powder - stamps are kelly Paccini and dovecraft. Found the battery tealights at 4 for a £1 yesterday - a real bargain!

Made this at the weekend. Also made a bag to give it in which I will share tomorrow x Am shattered today. Had lunch with Jae at salts Mill - lovely and great to catch up with her news and plans for Christmas hope your day was as good as mine :0)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous gift Janet. Funnily enough I've just been reading how to make one of these (ad in Creating Keepsakes magazine) - might give it a whirl!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.