Tuesday 15 June 2010

Vintage feel at Tuesday Taggers

Our lovely Team mate Ildiko has challenged us to become like a fine wine and look great vintaged - shame the whole of me doesn't get the make over only this bookmark!
The music paper is certainly vintaged as it has come from some old music given to us that was falling apart. Its had a bit of aging help in the form of stencils and masks teamed with adirondack colour washes and I must say its looking rather gorgeous on its own. Hence I have only added a crafty individuals image and some fibres so the music stays looking old and splendid!

I notice today I am at 199 followers! Wow so many people taking a peek at my ramblings and play things I am flattered. Your comments always brighten my day so thanks for stopping by x

Do visit my Tuesday Taggers friends where looking old and splendid is the theme of today xx
Janet

10 comments:

  1. Nope it's 200 - definitely 200 Janet - lol - I love this tag it's absolutely beautiful, the image goes so well and that music is just wonderful I'm enjoying playing with mine adding it to cards, art journaling, canvases - bliss I tell you - complete bliss - hope you have a blessed Tuesday

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep you are now at 200 followers my friend and no surprise always a treat to come and see what you have been up to.

    Wonderful tag the music sheet looks incredible perfect book mark. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful Janet, luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Less is certainly more on this tag.
    Love it!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make that 201-LOL!!
    Love this tag hun, those fibres are just lovely.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful I do like the vintage style
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 202 now Janet. Love your bookmark it really does have a vintage look. Beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific bookmark, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tag is gorgeous. The background is just stunning.
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous bookmark, the background is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.