So here we are at Friday again and time to find out whats rocking my world.
1) Family - fab to have my middle son back home - eldest one back on Sunday after he does his final presentation of his Dissertation later today - Wow a Graduate that sounds so grown up!
2) Friends - I have needed a little love this week and of course my friends are always there to support me even if I talk total gibberish!
3) Craft club - was last night - boy those ladies worked hard through a complicated project. Rita brought me some Rhubarb (wow thanks yum yum). They always make me laugh we were all having hot flushes as the room was so warm. They are a fabulous group.
4) Marie -from the above is feeling well enough to go on holiday. Marie has a serious illness and has been unwell since March and in and out of hospital - wonderful she can go away and relax before the treatment begins again.
5) Michelle and I have been making plans - see the workshop schedule at the top - Did I mention already she has been published in Craft Stamper? Oh I did? Oh well Ive said it again - Proud of you Shelly Anne :0)
So Virginia is longing to see whats rockin your world - Click on the new button she has made to be whisked over to the Celtic House and see whats Rockin hers - check out the cheeky squirrel!