Tuesday 10 May 2011

Try it on Tuesday - One for the boys

Go on then guess who got a new die last week at the Stamp Man??? Michelle and I spotted them and just had to have them - isnt he fab? So over on TioT the theme is One for the boys - perfect opportunity to use the die and phew Michelle didnt use hers LOL!
Now this was done super quick after my Christmas card ladies left last night - last minute again so was made with supplies close at hand - lush stampin up papers left over from the scrapbook day on Saturday and some black card. not one bit of stamping but some black soot distress ink for the edges.

these words jumped out from the text papers making me feel a little guilty that I had so little time for the tag so nothing for it but to add them in!



I paper pieced the umberella and added some stickles to it. I wanted to do the hat too but could not get it to look in proportion to his face so I left it. The photo corners are a stampin up punch - 2 sizes on the punch - love it!

Now if you play along with TioT this week there are a few goodies to win and my team mates have made some amazing tags so its worth stopping by and checking it out on the Try it on Tuesday blog.

Have a great day x

Janet

7 comments:

  1. Did think of using it Janet but needed to go nude again!!!! Your tag is amazing! totally love it. You constantly wow me with your ability to create such wonderful work with so little time and limited supplies.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite papers again very clever use of them, like the umbrella. Lovely tag Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby tag! Love the die cut T!m guy ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love this stamp and how you've used it. Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Janet this is an awsome tag, love that die, I thought 1st it's the stamp, unfortunetly I've got wizard and the big A4 one and they don't take the Tim Holt's dies boo-hoo
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby tag Janet, love the black/white, its real effective for the new umbrella man die. I have one as well, made my OH's birthday card with it. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag Janet.I love your new die cut! Fab use of it too. Have a wonderful week. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.