Tuesday 24 May 2011

Try it on Tuesday The wild card!

This is the extra week this month so we have a wild card challenge - we challenge you to make something a little different from normal - this week its scraplings. Now if you dont know what a scrapling is the do stop by Try it on Tuesday not only is there great inspiration there but a link to someone who explains perfectly what they are!
my little scrapling is the end of a card when i made a square card from an A4 sheet and to keep with the scraps bit I have used scraps on my scrapling too! All these elements are from Stampin up from a tiny project I will share on Thursday. I quite enjoyed the size and shape of this so may make a few more!
Have a great Tuesday x Janet

4 comments:

  1. Like your scrapling a lot, will go to TIOT to find out more Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Scrapling Janet. love the softness in the colours and tone. Have a wonderful week. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrapling Janet! Love the delicate classy design. I really enjoyed doing this and I've got loads of scraps so I will definately be doing more. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.