Monday 2 May 2011

The Stamp Man atc swap

We are late with this months theme with all the weekend excitement i forgot yesterday was the 1st May LOL. Anyway here is my Friendship atc for the swap this month. I used adirondack inks sunshine yellow and juniper the overstamped with timber brown stazon. I used 2 freebie stamps from craft stamper as well as a creative expressions sewing stamp set and Tim Holtz shabby french for the words.

Hope everyone is well. I've had a mixed week - work is soooo hard at the moment and very stressful I have not known what to do with myself when I get home I have been so wound up. I have had no MoJo - zilch - so have not even had my usual crafting outlet. I did manage 2 cards but they were not brilliant and have gone off to their recipient with no pics taken.

Still I am hoping Michelle can kick start me again as I am going to hers today for a Lovin' Ink planning meeting for upcoming workshops. We like to plan 6 months in advance if we can so up to Christmas needs to be sorted. We like to bounce ideas around based on what we like, what we have seen and trends that are developing. Usually after these meetings I am fired up and raring to go so I hope today is no exception!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're getting excited and ready to create again Janet. Love your ATC, the eyes seeing through the hearts is a great touch.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. great depth to this ATC and I bet you will have a great planning session
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janet, I really like this ATC and love that freebie eye stamp too. Hopefully the planning meeting will kick-start your mojo again though it's tough when work is stressing you out. Wishing you a better week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh excited to know that more craft classes are being planned, - can't wait to find out what dates have been scheduled, hopefully none will be when I am away on holiday!! Take care Alison
    alison.ender@travelcounsellors.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.