1) As always my family nothing special just because I wouldn't function without them x
2) My friends - today is a lovely day as my pals Emma, Andy and Georgina are coming for the weekend - they are fabulous folks who brighten my life just by being there. Never any pressure they accept me for who I am and still come to stay- good job as I am No domestic Goddess as the notice warns them as they come throught the door! Tomorrow we celebrate National scrapbooking day together - the 5th time I have organised something so we will be joined by some of my other crafty chums too - lovely
3) The weather - another glorious week - a little rain yesterday but the gardens needed it! another week of dry washing too!
4) B&M bargains! yes I know this is a funny one but Michelle and I were out scouting for men gifts yesterday for workshop ideas and we found a beaut! Tis a secret for now but we have laughed a lot at it and laughter is good for the soul is it not?
5) Craft stamper! it was late again - I just cant cope when its late - I count the hours to the postie coming again - must have been the bank holiday that delayed it but hurrah it arrived yesterday - as always a fab read - I am so greedy I devoured every detail last night before bed only another 4 weeks to go before the next issue - I wonder how many times I will thumb this one? I tided up beside my bed last night and my issues are rather well looked at - I revisit old issues inbetween the new ones for inspiration and love trying out the projects. So there my secret is out I am a CS junkie!
Hope your week has gone well - I am out at The Stamp Man today playing again and awaiting the arrival of friends - really looking forward to the weekend and hope you have good things planned too x