Thursday 22 March 2012

So what has Timmy inspired me to do?

First let me explain Timmy is an affectionate not derogatory term - My hubby is called Tim and is known as Timmy when we are having a bit of a laugh together. I would like to think would have a bit of a laugh with Mr Holtz should I ever get to craft with him and hey I'm doing that everyday for the next 2 weeks!
This was one of yesterday lessons which I have wanted to do for ages now.
Reflections stamps and embossing folders. Now the only ones I had suitable were the atc size ones so that's what I played with. The only reflections stamps I had were seasonal ones (Christmas card ladies this will be on the list now!!!) which thankfully had this fab music stamp in it.
A trusty blending tool and distress inks and here it is!
I made it into a card for some fab dinky envelopes I bought at the show and thought
Why not stamp and ink the envelope too? I am back in love with my blending tool after being so lost for inspiration I just cant wait to play!
Here they are together - this will be plopping through someone's door very soon - wonder who that will be???
Messy, inky fun there is nothing quite like it!!!
Hope you are having crafty fun this week too!

8 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful Janet. Glad you are having a good time on the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Janet! Glad you are enjoying the class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh never really thought about decorating the envelopes - what a fab idea!!! Can see that we will all benefit from you doing Timmy's Class!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet they look good you sound to be having a good time. I will let you know how I get on - only got as far as lesson 1. Cheers Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Looking forward to catching up with Sir Tim over the weekend and starting week 2 with the rest of you.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've been having good fun with Mr Holtz there, Janet. These are gorgeous. I've spotted lots of people doing his classes around Blogland this week.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, what can I say Janet; when I walked through the door this afternoon and saw that pretty envelope waiting for me I was both surprised and thrilled! Thank you so very much. It is fab, and I just love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are terrific, I love the colours. Thanks for leavng a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.