Thursday 29 March 2012

New stamps

Out for lunch with Jacci yesterday so popped over to The Craft Range to pick up some new Molly Bloom stamps. I was very restrained and only bought 2 then Jacci bought me a 3rd as a gift which was so kind.
So here is a simple card with George on the Unicycle - The ticket stamps are by Hot off the press - love love ticket stamps and these were only a £1 at Harrogate show.
I really enjoyed colouring him in with my promarkers. A touch of tea dye around the edges once I had cut shapes from the nestabilities and I am quite pleased with the outcome. No particular reason for the card except to play.
Right off to catch up with Tims course - am loving it!
Happy Crafting x
Janet

4 comments:

  1. Morning Janet. Love the card and your new stamp. I think I need some ticket stamps - may have to treat myself soon. Cheers Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabulous card Janet,what a great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet, love the image - he really is cute and your colouring is spot on. The ribbon and button are a nice touch too. The whole world, crafting world, seems to be following Mr T's course and I've been seeing some really gorgeous results so I can understand why you're enjoying it. His is not really my style but I suppose you can adapt the techniques to suit any style so I may join sign up for his next course. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.