Tuesday 13 March 2012

Try it on Tuesday the new challenges begin

Over on Try it on Tuesday we now have a fortnightly challenge with a getting to know you bit in the other weeks. Our new Dt members shared their favourite things last week and now its time for a challenge.


Entitled wonders in watercolour we would like to see any project using watercolour as a medium.
Mines a simple one with limited time for the retreat I watercoloured using distress inks on this fab Paperartsy stamp. Papers are old Stampin up ones which I have only just opened - shame on me!
Our Dt as ever have created some beauties so please stop by and check them out here and with a prize from One stop card crafts
Card week sponsor

Its definitely worth searching out your watercolours for a little play.
Thanks for stopping by today x
Janet

5 comments:

  1. I love it Janet! That is a fabulous stamp...must search out my watercolours.
    Hugs xx
    p.s. had to laugh at you only just opening the papers...I had a sort out last week and found lots of "new" stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Janet, love the stamp.
    Great pictures of the retreat at Lovin Ink, looks like you all had a fabulous time.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet. Love the card and yes I should try and use my watercolours. Cheers Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet, great card, love your image and sentiment.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.