Sunday 4 March 2012

bits and bobs

Yesterday saw Lovin' inks second workshop at Samuel Taylors in Embsay. This was the afternoons project which was re-enforcement of the mornings technique - Layered stamping. The ladies took to it like ducks to water and the stamping nerves were soon overtaken by huge success! More pictures over on the Lovin Ink blog

Next up is the project I did at the class with Clare Rowlands. How lucky were we to play with the fabulous new collection to produce this cute little flag book.
The papers are scrumptious and I forgot to find out who makes them - anyone know??
Love the ticket stamps that Clare has sized just right for the TH ticket die - genius!

Never made a flag book before but I really enjoyed it and would definitely do it again. maybe adding quotes to the flag pages.
as you can see the DP flags were a perfect match to the project - Clare really thought of everything!
Am off to update my sad neglected Christmas blog as I have been preparing for my Christmas classes which begin on 13th March!
Happy Sunday folks and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Two gorgeous projects Janet. I really love the flag book - see what you mean about the papers..sorry I don't know whose they are either!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah gorgeous stuff Janet, loving both projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects. The top one is amazing! Love the flag book too.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Janet, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh Janet, a Flagbook - never seen this before..... could make for an excellent craft class me thinks!!!! lol

    Can't wait for the Christmas Card Class - have missed these......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.