Wednesday 21 September 2011

Happy Birthday Matthew

Hard to believe my gorgeous and extremely wonderful Nephew is 8 today! Happy birthday Sweetheart.
Here is a close up of the image - I bought this stamp and the accessories just for making this for him. He goes to tennis coaching so I thought it would be fun. papers are some freebies from a magazine and I think are my minds eye and he is coloured with promarkers.
I am back at work tonight after a wonderful week off so we will be seeing Matthew at tea time before I go on the night shift. His birthday treat is to go see the show Joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat, a favourite sing a long in the car, its so sweet as my own kids loved Joseph as do I . My eldest was 8 and the youngest was 6 when we went to see it the first time at Blackpool with the wonderful Phillip Schofield as Joseph. We hung around the stage door to get his signature and he was a lovely chap. He complemented the boys on the attire as both were dressed in waistcoats and dicky bows - they were so proud. I am sure Matthew will love it just as much. His pressie is a crafty one. He has been itching to have a go decoupatching dinosaurs so I have 2 for him and the papers etc for him to have a go with.
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Hope you have a wonderful day ahead of you today
Janet x

3 comments:

  1. Oh Janet that's lovely a gorgeously coloured card as well! Hope your nephew has a fabulous birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card. Hope Matthew enjoys his day

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this cute card Janet - thanks for sharing it with us xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.