Wednesday 7 September 2011

The Paperlane Challenge - Anything but a card

If you are here for the Art from the heart blog hop then please scroll down 2 posts

I have so enjoyed playing with the challenge this month which is anything but a card. I was inspired by winning last months prize which included some shrink plastic and also attending the paperlane shop meeting up with my pal Georgina who was trying to pursuade Clare, Molly Blooms creator to do Mini Mollys!.
I had bought some bracelet blanks for my daughter to make gifts for her pals so thought I would give it a whirl. The shrink plastic I had in was translucent but it would have been better to be clear so I could use my promarkers on the back of the image - as it is I used watercolour markers which have gone a little blotchy in places.
I borrowed mums donkey again and the George with the kite.
The buttons are from Art from the heart - they are from the festive feast range which is now discontinued but I loved it :0)
I made this for someone special so I do hope she likes it !If you love Molly Blooms do stop by at The Paperlane Challenge

This also works for Crafty Creations challenge too

13 comments:

  1. Wow Clarky! I love it when people think outside the box. well done! It was great to see you and your "Holtzy" stuff too.
    love Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Clarky !! Love your fab bracelet !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,from me as well, its brilliant, love the Molly images in miniature. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a wonderful bracelet!! So unique! Thanks for joining us for the challenge at Crafty creations!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. love working with shrink plastic too.fab bracelet.thanks for joining us again on this paperlane challenge.
    klare
    :O)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Janet this is fantastic, you're soooo clever, I'm sure your friend will treasure it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a few images stamped onto shrink plastic on Monday at the class....... did not realise this is what you were up to, its fab as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!!! this is so gorgeous my friend, clever old you,well less of the old eh!!!!lol, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Janet. love it. Hope all is well.Sorry I have been MIA just starting to catch-up a bit now with the unpacking stuff. Have a wonderful day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is gorgeous - and I should know it is mine and I love it thanks you Janet it is so much nicer in the flesh mmmwwwwaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bracelet such a lovely idea, and great fun to do. hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute project! Love the mini Molly Charms :-) Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  13. WoW! This is Brilliant! LOve it. What a lovely gift.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.