Monday 19 September 2011

More molly Blooms

I saw clare making one of these fab little decorations at the demo at the paperlane at the beginning of the month so this last weekend was the perfect time to have a go.
Would you believe its the plastic inner from a ds tape roll. I have adapted mine from Clares design using a scalloped nestie diecut for the back and a plain nestie circle from a designer paper pad. Clare also used acetate and made it into a shaker ornament.
I added snowflakes punched from an old xcut punch and added bling to them. Gave this to my lovely pal Joanne this weekend - a fellow Christmas lover I just knew she would give it a ,loving home xx I do plan to make more so just waiting to use up more ds tape!!!
This still fits The paperlane challenge anything but a card - I do hope I am allowed 2 entries! make that 3 as another comes later in the week........

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love it Janet - -so very Christmassy and colourful.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It lovely looking forward to making one see you tomorrow. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea . One I will definitely be trying out. Thanks for the show. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation Janet, love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful christmas decoration, lovely colors and nice details!
    klare
    :O)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janet that's beautiful I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute details Janet! Thanks for joining in - again!! :-) Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just finished a roll of ds tape. Molly Blooms here I come! A great idea Janet. Hope you don't mind me copying! Loved this when I saw it. Been waiting for the tape to run out!
    X Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.