Friday 9 September 2011

The Stamp man challenge monochrome

Just a quickie for this post as I am off to Geordieland for the weekend to meet up with docraft buddies, go to Harrogate show and visit Art from the hearts birthday celebrations!

This card was a simple design but I love those Hero Arts big spotty flowers. the sentiment is a favourite too! all stamped in black archival ink then some eyelets and ribbon as embelishments. Black and white is so classy don't you think?
Do stop by The Stampman challenges where my team mates have played with other monochrome combinations which have some stunning results x have a great weekend x
Janet

7 comments:

  1. oh I love a little mono and your creations are always so unique, special and stunning, love it
    you are advertising my old mono candy, I have new candy if you are interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's lovely Janet, I love that stamp - so effective! Hope you have a grand weekend

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, see you Saturday, have a safe journey. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Janet, your stamps are gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend, I can't get to Harrogate this time, but I shall be heading to Doncaster in October x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This so lovely Janet. I adore those flowers.
    Hope you enjoyed your weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful monochrome-card!

    i love the way you used the ribbon...striking!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.