Friday 23 September 2011

A perfect pear - the Stampman Challenge

My turn to chose the theme at The Stamp man challenge this week and I have gone for pears/ pairs. The challenge is to include pears or a pair of something. I did this at the retreat last weekend using barn door and peeled paint distress inks and coffee archival ink on both the background and main image.I am really loving Kraft card blanks at the moment and love the colours popping off the card. The sentiment is by hero arts - one you have seen me use many many times a pear-fect finishing touch to the card groan groan!
Do stop by The Stampman challenge where not only do we have a new DT member but some STUNNING samples from the team.
have a great Friday x

6 comments:

  1. Just love the colours and design of this Janet - great stamping and great challenge too.

    Have a great weekend.

    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours - just love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colours. They make a great matching pair! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colours you have chosen Janet. This stamp is definately on my wish list. Thanks for lending them to me!!
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours and a super stamp, its a fabulous looking card. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Janet, the colours really do pop. I love kraft too yet I always seem to forget about it unless I'm doing a tag, so thanks for the reminder x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.