Tuesday 20 September 2011

Try it on Tuesday - Wonderful world by Louis Armstrong

My first thoughts for this anything goes challenge with a "wonderful world" theme was a nature project - that was until I had a peep at a new born baby over the weekend called George - The Grandson of one of my crafting buddies - in fact one of my oldest crafting buddies, Barbara, this newborn tot was perfect. All curled and furled still in the shape he was in whilst he got ready to see the world. His Mummy looked wonderful and we all marvelled at natures amazing ability to produce such a perfect little human being in such a tiny wee space!
I had made a card just like this one for George - this actual card is for another wonder of nature Dylan - the Grandson of one of my oldest friends who lives in Scotland.
Dylan was born 2 weeks ago and is also a reminder of the wonder of nature. Babies bring lots of love with them and these 2 little fellows have been born to very loving people with very loving families. So this is my Wonderful world project this week. Forever friends bear image - a little nestabilities, distress ink and Sizzix TH alphabet and thats it.
Do stop by the Try it on Tuesday Blog where my team mates share their projects too x

4 comments:

  1. Perfect Janet. A great take on the theme and a lovely card.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card - and I love the song!! Cindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully sweet card!!
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.