Thursday 16 February 2012

Spreading the word........

My cyber pal Anne emailed me earlier this week spreading the word about a new Magnolia challenge blog called Mid-week magnolias. They are looking for DT members and I just know lots of you out there just love your Magnolias.
So in a bid to help the search go far and wide I had a little play with a project I am doing with some pals at the weekend. We will be using Molly Blooms stamps but I thought I would practice with my nautical Tilda and Edwin stamps who do get sadly neglected but are such a delight to colour in.
Papers are by basic grey - a very old set from 3 years ago. Punch is by Martha Stewart Thanks so much Christine - I love it!
A little glossy accents and ribbon and buttons from stash.
Now there are more things to share about this project but I will wait until Sunday to give you them all - I need to keep them a surprise until after Saturday!
So where do you find the info re the New Magnolia Challenge? Do stop by Annes blog here click to be a follower and I promise her projects will delight and inspire you.
I would like to enter this in The pretty little ribbon shop challenge which is anything goes
Totally Tilda where Tilda must be wearing a hat
the Magnolialicious challenge which is blue and brown
and the paperlane challenge which has to be inspired by a book - mine is Enid Blytons
The secret of Spiggy Holes! A book about the adventures of the fab 4 on holiday at a little seaside town. The Paperlane is incidently the rendezvous for my crafty pals meet up!
Have a great day xx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Clarky. See you at the weekend!!!
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous distressed card, the patterned paper is beautiful against the deep blue :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation, love the little scene you have created. Thank you for playing at Totally Tilda.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - I love the papers and the little background, and Tilda is really pretty.

    Nicki, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty LIttle Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is beautiful, I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is gorgeous Janet, a lovely vintage look.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card hun....just to cute for words..hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card lovely colours, thanks for joining us on our inspired by a book challenge.
    klare
    :O)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and perfect for our challenge at Totally Tilda!! Good Luck!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Janet love this take on the chall theme..fab colouring/colour combo great layout

    thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a wonderful card, beautiful colouring! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.